Employee Appreciation Day
It is that time of the year, let's celebrate our employees by looking closely at our organization and recognizing employees that continuously promote honor, respect and diversity. The annual Employee Appreciation is vastly approaching, June 16th 2017. Please take the time to review the award committee's timeline for the ceremony.
We are requesting that Program Managers/Division Directors nominate their employees by April 7th, 2017 by filling out the form below.
The third party judges will meet the week of April 10-14 to select winners for each category.
Please justify with clear concise criteria and utilize the number scale to "grade" your employee. Do provide examples where needed to exemplify why choosing your employee is more deserving than the rest.
Brian Nissen HR Director
- Recognized for Traditional Role Model/ Cultural Role Model
- Recognized for Attendance
- Recognized for Performance
- Recognized for Professionalism
- Recognized for Leadership
- Recognized for Most Valuable Employee
- Program of the Year